Current Job Openings
Korecent is a rapidly growing software development and IT services company with complete focus on exports and is looking for sales champions in the B2B segment with outstanding track record. The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Lead Qualification and gather requirements
- Conducting market research to identify potential clients and business opportunities.
- Call and email Leads to schedule appointments for Demo and next discussion
- Follow Up and Maintain information within CRM
- Prepare and deliver high level presentations to potential clients, business partners, and industry associations
- Must possess industry experience and have a proven and verifiable track record of Pre-sales with technology products or services
- Our ideal candidate needs to be savvy in using various approaches including cold calling, digital channels and stay up to date on current trends.
- Strong sales orientation with excellent customer relationship building skills with a pleasant and professional personality
- Self-motivated with excellent leadership, organizational, multi-tasking, prioritization, and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Customer-focused and empathetic
As a PreSales executive, you will be responsible for qualifying Leads shared with you. You shall work with the sales team to identify potential clients, make cold calls to them, schedule pre-sales demos, and follow up with clients to help close deals.
You will be working from home on the USA shift timings remotely, which might require you to work in the evenings and night-time hours. For the initial 1 month of Training, you would be coming to the office during the Afternoon shift.
· Making cold calls and sending emails to inbound leads.
· Scheduling pre-sales demos with potential clients to showcase our products and services.
· Following up with clients to answer any questions and address any concerns.
· Collaborating with the sales team to maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities.
· Conducting market research to identify potential clients and business opportunities.
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT, Business Administration, Sales or Marketing..
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong phone etiquette and persuasive abilities to convince potential clients to a meeting.
· Ability to work from Home in the USA shift timings, which includes evenings and night-time hours.
· Self-motivated, result-driven, and able to work under minimal supervision.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time, Fresher
Salary: From ₹15,000.00 per month
Expected hours: No less than 20 per week
1. Flexible schedule
2. Internet reimbursement
3. Life insurance
4. Paid sick time
5. Paid time off
6. Work from home
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Panchkula, Haryana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Business development: 1 year (Preferred)
B2B Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Overnight Shift (Required)
Application Deadline: 12/11/2023
Expected Start Date: 01/12/2023
Salary range per month: ₹ 0 - ₹ 0
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Project Manager to lead our ERPNext implementation projects. As the Project Manager for ERPNext, you will be responsible for overseeing the planning, execution, and successful completion of ERPNext implementation projects. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, clients, and stakeholders to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget.